RF TECHNIQUES warrants each product to be free from any defect in material and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) year after delivery to the original purchaser. The following conditions apply.
1. RF TECHNIQUES must be notified of such defects by the purchaser prior to the expiration of the warranty period; and
2. Must obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) number from RF TECHNIQUES; and
3. The defective item is returned to RF TECHNIQUES with transportation charges prepaid by the purchaser; and
4. Upon examination of the parts by RF TECHNIQUES, it is determined the defects were not caused by misuse, neglect, improper installation, improper storage, repair alteration, accident or handling; and
5. An Evaluation Fee will be charged to Buyer to cover inspection and testing costs for any item returned by Buyer under this paragraph which is found to be within specifications and/or otherwise not the responsibility of RF TECHNIQUES under the terms and conditions of this paragraph or any other part of this Agreement.
The liability of RF TECHNIQUES under this warranty is limited to replacing, repairing, or issuing a credit, at its option, for any such item returned by buyer under the terms of this warranty. In no event shall RF TECHNIQUES be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any nature. This is the sole warranty made by RF TECHNIQUES. No other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are made by RF TECHNIQUES.